To register, please click here.
Information & Eligibility
The NVLMCC is open to all ABA-accredited law schools.
Each team shall consist of two law students, each of whom (1) is actively pursuing a Juris Doctorate degree; and (2) has completed at least one year of law school.
Schools may enter up to two teams. The registration fee is $450 for one team or $800 for two teams.
Key Dates for the 2018 Competition
- 9/12/18: Registration Deadline
- 9/14/18: Competition Problem Released to Teams
- 10/10/18: Brief Submission Deadline
- 11/3/18: Two Preliminary Rounds (one "on" and the other "off" brief), Quarterfinals, and Reception will be held at GW Law
- 11/4/18: Semifinal and Final Rounds will be held at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims